NEW DELHI: “The Taliban is moving against major strategic provinces in the north…giving it the upper hand..so that no security force recruitment can take place, but they’re also cutting out future opposition,” Bilal Sarwary, one of Afghanistan’s best journalists tells StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. On Pakistan he says, “mistrust is only growing. Pakistan has said that it’s doing everything it can in the peace process, but Afghan officials are saying, ‘Don’t tell me, show me, prove it.’ While “the Americans leave Afghanistan, abandoning the chances of a peace process,” Bilal Sarwary adds Afghans, “expect India to take greater ownership of the peace process.” Watch this discussion for comprehensive insight into the situation on the ground.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff