NEW DELHI: Helen Clark, three-term Prime Minister of New Zealand, two-term Administrator, United Nations Development Programme in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. The global leader discusses what the UN, international community and individual countries can and should do in dealing with the reality of a Taliban government in Afghanistan, the ongoing conflict, economic, humanitarian, climate and gender equality crises and the governance challenges confronting the Taliban.
August 9, 2022
August 8, 2022
- ‘Little Is Known About Yuan Wang’s Capabilities But The Worst Is Suspected’
- Palestinian Islamic Jihad Is Iran’s Latest ‘Go To’ Force In A Volatile Region
- ‘Pakistan Presents Tough Choices But India Must Take The Lead For Better Relations’
- ‘Complete India Projects On Time To Manage Public Perception In Maldives’
- ‘Onus On Politicians If Disillusioned Maldives’ Youth Take To Radicalisation’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff