NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point’, the India-France Strategic Dialogue is the topic of discussion with Ambassador Mohan Kumar, India’s Former Envoy to France, Chairman, RIS and Professor, Jindal Global University and Tara Varma, Head of office, European Council on Foreign Relations, Paris, Policy Fellow, ECFR and Board Member, Women in International Security, France (WISS). In conversation with Amitabh P. Revi, Strat News Global Associate Editor, the panel discusses the visit to India for bilateral Strategic Dialogue of Emmanuel Bonne, diplomatic advisor to French President Emmanuel Macron, his meetings with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and other officials, Paris’ support to Delhi in the UN Security Council, among other things in the designation of terrorist Massod Azhar, constraining an aggressive China, the Indo-Pacific, Varuna naval exercises and the induction of Rafale fighter jets into the Indian Air Force.
September 24, 2021
September 23, 2021
- Modi Gets A Gentle Nudge on Human Rights But All’s Well
- Quad, AUKUS And Bilateral Complementarities In Countering China
- Modi’s U.S Visit: Afghanistan, Nuclear ‘Sub’-Text & A Lot More
- ‘U.S. Shouldn’t Turn A Blind Eye To Pak-backed Khalistanis, It Could Affect China Confrontation’
- ‘QUAD Rotors Are In Place, Time For Liftoff’