NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point’, the India-France Strategic Dialogue is the topic of discussion with Ambassador Mohan Kumar, India’s Former Envoy to France, Chairman, RIS and Professor, Jindal Global University and Tara Varma, Head of office, European Council on Foreign Relations, Paris, Policy Fellow, ECFR and Board Member, Women in International Security, France (WISS). In conversation with Amitabh P. Revi, Strat News Global Associate Editor, the panel discusses the visit to India for bilateral Strategic Dialogue of Emmanuel Bonne, diplomatic advisor to French President Emmanuel Macron, his meetings with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and other officials, Paris’ support to Delhi in the UN Security Council, among other things in the designation of terrorist Massod Azhar, constraining an aggressive China, the Indo-Pacific, Varuna naval exercises and the induction of Rafale fighter jets into the Indian Air Force.
- After Abe As Japan’s ‘Compass’: India, Indo-Pacific, Quad & China
- ‘Not Hard-pressed As Of Now By Ukraine War, Have Adequate Stocks Of Spares’
- Sri Lanka: Northern Families Forced To Give Up Children To Foster Care
- ‘Different Systems Make Up The Indo-Pacific; Accept That Reality’
- Need To Develop Grey Zone Capabilities: Army Chief
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff