NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point’, the India-France Strategic Dialogue is the topic of discussion with Ambassador Mohan Kumar, India’s Former Envoy to France, Chairman, RIS and Professor, Jindal Global University and Tara Varma, Head of office, European Council on Foreign Relations, Paris, Policy Fellow, ECFR and Board Member, Women in International Security, France (WISS). In conversation with Amitabh P. Revi, Strat News Global Associate Editor, the panel discusses the visit to India for bilateral Strategic Dialogue of Emmanuel Bonne, diplomatic advisor to French President Emmanuel Macron, his meetings with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and other officials, Paris’ support to Delhi in the UN Security Council, among other things in the designation of terrorist Massod Azhar, constraining an aggressive China, the Indo-Pacific, Varuna naval exercises and the induction of Rafale fighter jets into the Indian Air Force.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative