NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point’, the India-France Strategic Dialogue is the topic of discussion with Ambassador Mohan Kumar, India’s Former Envoy to France, Chairman, RIS and Professor, Jindal Global University and Tara Varma, Head of office, European Council on Foreign Relations, Paris, Policy Fellow, ECFR and Board Member, Women in International Security, France (WISS). In conversation with Amitabh P. Revi, Strat News Global Associate Editor, the panel discusses the visit to India for bilateral Strategic Dialogue of Emmanuel Bonne, diplomatic advisor to French President Emmanuel Macron, his meetings with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and other officials, Paris’ support to Delhi in the UN Security Council, among other things in the designation of terrorist Massod Azhar, constraining an aggressive China, the Indo-Pacific, Varuna naval exercises and the induction of Rafale fighter jets into the Indian Air Force.
January 17, 2021
January 16, 2021
- Corporations Throw Off ‘Brand Trump’ As Presidency Comes To An End
- Friendship Treaty Needs Tweaking, Says Nepalese Foreign Minister
- Wings For Make In India In Defence, More In Store
- In Talks With India, Nepal’s Foreign Minister Rakes Up Border Row
- U.S. Strategy For Indo-Pacific: What It Means For India