NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point’, the India-France Strategic Dialogue is the topic of discussion with Ambassador Mohan Kumar, India’s Former Envoy to France, Chairman, RIS and Professor, Jindal Global University and Tara Varma, Head of office, European Council on Foreign Relations, Paris, Policy Fellow, ECFR and Board Member, Women in International Security, France (WISS). In conversation with Amitabh P. Revi, Strat News Global Associate Editor, the panel discusses the visit to India for bilateral Strategic Dialogue of Emmanuel Bonne, diplomatic advisor to French President Emmanuel Macron, his meetings with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and other officials, Paris’ support to Delhi in the UN Security Council, among other things in the designation of terrorist Massod Azhar, constraining an aggressive China, the Indo-Pacific, Varuna naval exercises and the induction of Rafale fighter jets into the Indian Air Force.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds