New Delhi: On ‘Talking Point’, Claude Arpi, Distinguished Fellow, Centre of Excellence for Himalayan Studies, Shiv Nadar Institution of Eminence, Author, Historian and Tibetologist speaks to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. Claude Arpi discusses China’s claims over Arunachal Pradesh, the Dalai Lama’s succession, Tibet, the proposed U.S Senate resolution on Arunachal, the Ladakh standoff, the Xi Jinping-Vladimir Putin meet and the global pushback against an aggressive China.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative