NEW DELHI: PLA troops may have pulled back from the north and south banks of Pangong Tso in eastern Ladakh but given the long history of the Chinese reneging on border peace agreements, how should India move forward? Also, what is it that guides Chinese thought process and their approach towards India? In this video chat, StratNews Global Editor Surya Gangadharan and China specialist at New Delhi’s Jawaharlal Nehru University Dr Srikanth Kondapalli discuss all this and more.
January 28, 2022
January 27, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- India’s Renewed Central-Asia Focus, China’s Economic Influence & Russia’s Security Links
- India-Central Asian States To Hold Regular Summits, JWG On Afghanistan
- The Coming Transformation In India’s Digital Commerce
- Structural Shift Seen In Indian Economy As Goods Exports Surge