NEW DELHI: PLA troops may have pulled back from the north and south banks of Pangong Tso in eastern Ladakh but given the long history of the Chinese reneging on border peace agreements, how should India move forward? Also, what is it that guides Chinese thought process and their approach towards India? In this video chat, StratNews Global Editor Surya Gangadharan and China specialist at New Delhi’s Jawaharlal Nehru University Dr Srikanth Kondapalli discuss all this and more.
- ‘Chinese Companies Will Take A Big Hit, India Is World’s Second Largest Market’
- IP Waiver For Covid Vaccines A Long Shot As Too Many Issues Remain
- India Needs To Engage More With Immediate Neighbourhood: Shivshankar Menon
- India’s Diplomats ‘More Pro-Active’ Than Ours, Says Imran Khan
- India’s Hunt For Strategic Minerals: Explore Within, Look Beyond