NEW DELHI: PLA troops may have pulled back from the north and south banks of Pangong Tso in eastern Ladakh but given the long history of the Chinese reneging on border peace agreements, how should India move forward? Also, what is it that guides Chinese thought process and their approach towards India? In this video chat, StratNews Global Editor Surya Gangadharan and China specialist at New Delhi’s Jawaharlal Nehru University Dr Srikanth Kondapalli discuss all this and more.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story