NEW DELHI: PLA troops may have pulled back from the north and south banks of Pangong Tso in eastern Ladakh but given the long history of the Chinese reneging on border peace agreements, how should India move forward? Also, what is it that guides Chinese thought process and their approach towards India? In this video chat, StratNews Global Editor Surya Gangadharan and China specialist at New Delhi’s Jawaharlal Nehru University Dr Srikanth Kondapalli discuss all this and more.
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’