NEW DELHI: A Made-in-India artillery gun was part of the 21-gun salute given to the Tricolour at the Red Fort on Independence Day this year. The Advanced Towed Artillery Gun System (ATAGS) has been developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), which has joined hands with two private firms—Bharat Forge and Tata Advanced Sstems—for manufacturing the system. In this episode of ‘Ask Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale throws light on the unique features of the swadeshi equipment and why it will be a shot in the arm for the military.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff