NEW DELHI: Chinese President Xi Jinping has managed yet another endorsement from the Communist Party, one that puts him in league with Mao Zedong and Deng Xiaoping, the two leaders who ruled China for long. Xi, however, has charted a distinctly belligerent course, unleashing aggression against one country after the other. He hasn’t spared the Chinese either, with crackdowns on wealthy businessmen, celebrities, etc. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale delves into why Xi Jinping’s insecurity and unbridled power is a source of concern for others.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff