NEW DELHI: It’s been more than two years since the Centre scrapped Article 370 that gave special status to Jammu & Kashmir and downgraded the state into two union territories. Recently, Home Minister Amit Shah visited J&K to take stock. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains the messaging behind Amit Shah’s visit and what has changed in J&K and Ladakh after they were made union territories.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative