NEW DELHI: It’s been more than two years since the Centre scrapped Article 370 that gave special status to Jammu & Kashmir and downgraded the state into two union territories. Recently, Home Minister Amit Shah visited J&K to take stock. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains the messaging behind Amit Shah’s visit and what has changed in J&K and Ladakh after they were made union territories.
- The Launch Of ONDC Will Revolutionise Open E-Commerce, Making It More Inclusive And Accessible
- After Abe As Japan’s ‘Compass’: India, Indo-Pacific, Quad & China
- ‘Not Hard-pressed As Of Now By Ukraine War, Have Adequate Stocks Of Spares’
- Sri Lanka: Northern Families Forced To Give Up Children To Foster Care
- ‘Different Systems Make Up The Indo-Pacific; Accept That Reality’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff