NEW DELHI: Two weeks after our trip to Eastern Arunachal Pradesh, tonight Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale decided to take questions and answer queries live from our viewers on the highlights of the trip and his impressions about the changed circumstances in the area and why one should feel confident about India’s military preparedness in the East.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way