NEW DELHI: Two weeks after our trip to Eastern Arunachal Pradesh, tonight Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale decided to take questions and answer queries live from our viewers on the highlights of the trip and his impressions about the changed circumstances in the area and why one should feel confident about India’s military preparedness in the East.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties