NEW DELHI: Security threats don’t necessarily come in the form of war or border battles, they can manifest themselves is a host of other ways. The Coronavirus pandemic that has ravaged most parts of the globe and rages on is a case in point. Climate change is another, the effects of which are seen as forest fires, glacial retreats, water and food scarcity. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale talks about non-traditional security threats staring India and South Asia in the face and how they can be dealt with.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis