NEW DELHI: Security threats don’t necessarily come in the form of war or border battles, they can manifest themselves is a host of other ways. The Coronavirus pandemic that has ravaged most parts of the globe and rages on is a case in point. Climate change is another, the effects of which are seen as forest fires, glacial retreats, water and food scarcity. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale talks about non-traditional security threats staring India and South Asia in the face and how they can be dealt with.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story