NEW DELHI: Security threats don’t necessarily come in the form of war or border battles, they can manifest themselves is a host of other ways. The Coronavirus pandemic that has ravaged most parts of the globe and rages on is a case in point. Climate change is another, the effects of which are seen as forest fires, glacial retreats, water and food scarcity. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale talks about non-traditional security threats staring India and South Asia in the face and how they can be dealt with.
- When The Military Swears Loyalty To A Party, Not The Country
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- Taliban Eid Tactical Ceasefire; ‘Advances Will Intensify While U.S. Exits By 9/11’
- ‘Fighting May Not Escalate, Jewish And Arab Attitudes Are Changing’
- 100 Days Since Myanmar’s Coup: Looming Economic Collapse, Poverty And Hunger