NEW DELHI: A new year may have set in but some of the security challenges staring India in the face can’t be wished away. The standoff between Indian and Chinese troops at the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh that began in May last year continues, despite a clutch of meetings between the two sides, both at the military and diplomatic levels. Add to that, Pakistan—India’s perpetual headache on the western frontier. In the first episode of ‘Simply Nitin’ in 2021, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale looks at these festering security sores and some new challenges. Tune in for more.
- China Is An enemy, It Wants To Break Apart India: Gordon Chang
- ‘To Draw Investment, Sri Lanka Needs To Send The Right Signals’
- Election Of Hardline Iran President May Not Kill Nuclear Deal
- ‘China May Not Provoke Conflict But Will Strike If Opportunity Presents’
- ‘India Should Not Hold Back From Talking To Nato’