NEW DELHI: The new year saw the Chinese official media release a video showing troops with a Chinese flag, claiming that the venue was Galwan. Also came the news of a bridge being built over Pangong Lake. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin‘, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains the significance of these Chinese moves.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows