NEW DELHI: The new year saw the Chinese official media release a video showing troops with a Chinese flag, claiming that the venue was Galwan. Also came the news of a bridge being built over Pangong Lake. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin‘, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains the significance of these Chinese moves.
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’