NEW DELHI: As a nation, it’s a constant eerie feeling if you share a border with an adversary, a scheming one at that. India knows it all too well, having Pakistan as its immediate western neighbour. There have been brazen attempts by the Pakistanis before at intrusion and the like but each of those misadventures has either been thwarted or given befitting responses by India. So what prepares the country for those tough situations? A peek into the enemy’s mind to pre-empt its motives. Here, the Intelligence agencies come in handy. Forewarned is forearmed, as they say. In this edition of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale lists some scoops by Indian intelligence.
Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- Modi Gets A Gentle Nudge on Human Rights But All’s Well
- Quad, AUKUS And Bilateral Complementarities In Countering China
- Modi’s U.S Visit: Afghanistan, Nuclear ‘Sub’-Text & A Lot More
- ‘U.S. Shouldn’t Turn A Blind Eye To Pak-backed Khalistanis, It Could Affect China Confrontation’
- ‘QUAD Rotors Are In Place, Time For Liftoff’