NEW DELHI: As a nation, it’s a constant eerie feeling if you share a border with an adversary, a scheming one at that. India knows it all too well, having Pakistan as its immediate western neighbour. There have been brazen attempts by the Pakistanis before at intrusion and the like but each of those misadventures has either been thwarted or given befitting responses by India. So what prepares the country for those tough situations? A peek into the enemy’s mind to pre-empt its motives. Here, the Intelligence agencies come in handy. Forewarned is forearmed, as they say. In this edition of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale lists some scoops by Indian intelligence.
Nitin A. Gokhale
Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- Afghan Partners Call for Ceasefire, Expedited Peace Effort
- Corporations Throw Off ‘Brand Trump’ As Presidency Comes To An End
- Friendship Treaty Needs Tweaking, Says Nepalese Foreign Minister
- Wings For Make In India In Defence, More In Store
- In Talks With India, Nepal’s Foreign Minister Rakes Up Border Row