NEW DELHI: Recruitment of Tibetans for China’s security forces isn’t new but has gained traction of late. One unit of nearly 100-odd recruits has been deployed in Chumbi Valley opposite Sikkim. Another batch is currently undergoing training and will be deployed in Aksai Chin. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale narrates what’s behind China’s move and whether India needs to worry.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows