NEW DELHI: Moscow does not want war with Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Friday. Regarding the replies received from the United States and NATO in response to Russian demands, Lavrov said the U.S. proposals were better than the ones received from NATO. He added that President Vladimir Putin would decide how to respond to the proposals. So what lies at the nub of the discord? Here’s a ready reckoner.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way