NEW DELHI: Moscow does not want war with Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Friday. Regarding the replies received from the United States and NATO in response to Russian demands, Lavrov said the U.S. proposals were better than the ones received from NATO. He added that President Vladimir Putin would decide how to respond to the proposals. So what lies at the nub of the discord? Here’s a ready reckoner.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff