NEW DELHI: China’s economic coercion has not deterred Australia from being a member of the Quad; the same holds true for India that also has issues with China, says Barry O’Farrell, Australia’s High Commissioner to India. Speaking to StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale on ‘The Gist’, the Australian envoy clarified that the Quad arrangement does not impinge on the bilateral relationships of its members with China. It’s not something that stops us trying to repair relationships with countries with whom we have issues from time to time, he added.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff