NEW DELHI: China’s economic coercion has not deterred Australia from being a member of the Quad; the same holds true for India that also has issues with China, says Barry O’Farrell, Australia’s High Commissioner to India. Speaking to StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale on ‘The Gist’, the Australian envoy clarified that the Quad arrangement does not impinge on the bilateral relationships of its members with China. It’s not something that stops us trying to repair relationships with countries with whom we have issues from time to time, he added.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief