NEW DELHI: How exactly would China go about an operation to spy on Indian targets? Influence political parties, launch cyber-attacks, support insurgents as they did with ULFA, use Confucius institutes etc., says French investigative journalist and author Roger Faligot. In this chat with StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale, the author of the book Chinese Spies: From Chairman Mao to Xi Jinping, said China would also try to infiltrate the Tibetan network in India to keep an eye on the Dalai Lama who it considers to be a major problem.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff