NEW DELHI: His political career spans half a century; he has been President and Prime Minister but is it now all over for Mahinda Rajapaksa?Having damaged his credibility beyond repair, it’s difficult for Mahinda and his family to come back to power in the foreseeable future, says StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale. He was in conversation with Editor Surya Gangadharan.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis