New Delhi: While Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to reschedule his May 2021 France visit, Delhi-Paris ties are on the upswing. On ‘The Gist‘ , Ambassador Mohan Kumar, India’s Former Envoy to France and Chairman, RIS and StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi discuss the two countries’ relationship, high level visits by Jean-Yves Le Drian, Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs, President Emmanuel Macronâ€™s top advisor Emmanuel Bonne and National Security Advisor Ajit Doval holding the annual strategic dialogue in January, Indian Navy warships joining the French flagship Charles de Gaulle carrier aircraft carrier along with the United Arab Emirates Navy for three-day Varuna exercises in the Persian Gulf area from April 25 and the La PÃ©rouse exercises, between France and the Quad navies from April 5-7. They also deliberate on military, space and technology cooperation, the Indo-Pacific as well as France being the ninth-largest foreign investor in India.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff