New Delhi: While Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to reschedule his May 2021 France visit, Delhi-Paris ties are on the upswing. On ‘The Gist‘ , Ambassador Mohan Kumar, India’s Former Envoy to France and Chairman, RIS and StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi discuss the two countries’ relationship, high level visits by Jean-Yves Le Drian, Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs, President Emmanuel Macron’s top advisor Emmanuel Bonne and National Security Advisor Ajit Doval holding the annual strategic dialogue in January, Indian Navy warships joining the French flagship Charles de Gaulle carrier aircraft carrier along with the United Arab Emirates Navy for three-day Varuna exercises in the Persian Gulf area from April 25 and the La Pérouse exercises, between France and the Quad navies from April 5-7. They also deliberate on military, space and technology cooperation, the Indo-Pacific as well as France being the ninth-largest foreign investor in India.
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash