New Delhi: UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and India’s PM Narendra Modi are to virtually interact after the former’s April 26 visit to India was put off for the second time this year because of COVID. On ‘Talking Point’, Rahul Roy-Chaudhury, Senior Fellow for South Asia at the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) in London, author of the upcoming book on India’s ‘New’ Maritime Security Strategy and Walter C. Ladwig, Associate Professor, Department of War Studies, King’s College London, and Associate Fellow, Asian Security, Royal United Services Institution discuss ‘Roadmap 2030’, that aims to increase ties in all sectors from defence, trade, investment and technological collaboration. In conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi, the panellists also deliberate on the UK’s Integrated Review of Security, Defence, Development and Foreign Policy as London focuses on elevating its strategic partnership with India and on its tilt to the Indo Pacific.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis