NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point’ Ambassador Navdeep Singh Suri, India’s Former Envoy to the UAE and currently Distinguished Fellow, Observer Research Foundation and Dr. Meena Singh Roy, Distinguished Fellow, Middle East Institute and Former head, West Asia Centre, Manohar Parrikar Institute of Defence Studies and Analyses in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- Afghanistan, China, Pakistan, Indo-Pacific, Defence And Trade In India-U.S. Ties
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief