NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point’ Ambassador Navdeep Singh Suri, India’s Former Envoy to the UAE and currently Distinguished Fellow, Observer Research Foundation and Dr. Meena Singh Roy, Distinguished Fellow, Middle East Institute and Former head, West Asia Centre, Manohar Parrikar Institute of Defence Studies and Analyses in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”
- “Not One Security Incident Directed At India’s Diplomats, Afghanistan Not A Playground For Powers”