NEW DELHI: On ‘The Gist‘, Lt Gen P.R. Shankar (Retd), Former Director General of Artillery in the Indian Army and currently Professor of Practice at the Aerospace Department at IIT Madras in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. Gen Shankar discusses “Russia starting supply of the S-400 air defence system to India, with the first division to be delivered by the end of 2021”, why it’s a ‘game changer’ for its capabilities and characteristics with respect to China and Pakistan, how the India-U.S. and Russia-India game changes, potential American CAATSA sanctions, the impact on the Sino-Russia-India triangle and a change in national sentiment.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative