LADAKH: The standoff along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh is into its sixth month. At those dizzy heights, winter makes it worse, both for the Indian troops who resolutely guard the frontier and the people who work behind the scenes to ensure there is no disruption in the supply chains. With additional troops deployed this year, the challenge to keep the troops well-fed, warm and fighting fit is bigger. StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale, who recently toured the forward areas, reports on the complexity of the exercise and the effort that goes in.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border