New Delhi: With India going through a dark phase in COVID transmissions and deaths, ‘Talking Point‘ this week looks at homegrown life-saving ideas that have been turned to world-class solutions. Our guests Srikant Sastri, Co-founder, CrayonData, Chairman IIM Calcutta Innovation Park and Chairman I3G Network and Professor Amitabha Bandyopadhyay, Department of Biological Sciences & Bioengineering, Professor-in-charge, Innovation and Incubation, IIT Kanpur talk about how the IIT-K consortium took just three months to manufacture a ventilator of international standards in the middle of the war against the Corona pandemic and a nationwide lockdown. In conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi, they discuss the lessons learnt when academics, startups, business leaders and governments work together to solve the country’s pressing life and death problems.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties