NEW DELHI: As part of our ‘Chinese Virus, Global Reset’ series, StratNews Global reached out to former diplomats and strategic analysts with questions on what the world order will look like post Covid-19. Former Indian Indian Ambassador to Bhutan, Pakistan and China and currently Distinguished Professor, Symbiosis International University Gautam Bambawale tells Opinion Editor Ashwin […]Read More
- From Reactive To Proactive: China Pushing India’s Asia, Africa Outreach Makeover?
- India’s Two Front ‘Peace’: What Next For Ties With China, Pakistan?
- One Year On, Afghan Govt Sees No Progress in U.S.-Taliban Deal
- Richard Nixon’s 1972 China Visit: A Historic Blunder?
- Russia Asks Taliban To Enter Meaningful Talks, Reduce Violence