NEW DELHI: On ‘The Gist’, Raffaello Pantucci, Senior Fellow at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies in Singapore and Senior Associate Fellow at the Royal United Services Institute, London discusses the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) and the in-person meeting of the secretaries of the security councils of the eight member states in Dushanbe. India’s National Security Advisor Ajit Doval meets his counterparts from Russia, China, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. Raffaello Pantucci, currently completing a book on China’s interests in Central Asia, is in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff