NEW DELHI: On ‘The Gist’, Raffaello Pantucci, Senior Fellow at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies in Singapore and Senior Associate Fellow at the Royal United Services Institute, London discusses the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) and the in-person meeting of the secretaries of the security councils of the eight member states in Dushanbe. India’s National Security Advisor Ajit Doval meets his counterparts from Russia, China, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. Raffaello Pantucci, currently completing a book on China’s interests in Central Asia, is in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess