NEW DELHI: On ‘The Gist’, Raffaello Pantucci, Senior Fellow at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies in Singapore and Senior Associate Fellow at the Royal United Services Institute, London discusses the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) and the in-person meeting of the secretaries of the security councils of the eight member states in Dushanbe. India’s National Security Advisor Ajit Doval meets his counterparts from Russia, China, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. Raffaello Pantucci, currently completing a book on China’s interests in Central Asia, is in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story