NEW DELHI: Military commanders of India and China have agreed on a roadmap for a phased de-escalation of forces from current standoff points in Ladakh. This was worked out at the meeting of senior Army Commanders of both sides on June 6th. With exclusive details based on numerous conversations, Nitin Gokhale, Editor-in-Chief StratNewsGlobal, tells you how exactly the de-escalation will roll out, what each side is required to do and the time lines. What of the future? That’s the million dollar question with no guarantee that standoffs will not recur.
- ‘Japan Feels Militarily And Economically Threatened By China’
- Afghanistan Focus, Maritime Security, Counter Terrorism & Peacekeeping Signature Events at UNSC
- Taliban Shouldnâ€™t Amplify Pakistani Propaganda On Indian â€˜Air Supportâ€™: Former Envoy
- Sri Lanka Road Map To Bridge â€˜Trust Deficitâ€™ With India
- Abrupt U.S. Policy Shifts Disconcerts Allies And Friends