NEW DELHI: The last week of August holds special significance in the context of the Sino-India relationship (or confrontation). Twice in the last four years towards the end of this month, India has been able to frustrate China through its military manoeuvres, leaving the dragon on the defensive. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale recounts two incidents when the Indian military proved too good for its Chinese counterpart.
- India, The World’s ‘Peacekeeper’
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’