NEW DELHI: The Covid-19 pandemic and the Russia-Ukraine war have exacerbated an already disruptive world order, says former Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale. The former career diplomat told StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale on ‘The Gist’ that India has managed the twin crises better than most countries and is on course to developing its economy, holding onto its own and preserving its interest in the region. India has done well to balance its relationships with both the U.S. and China amidst the geopolitical churn, he said, adding that China remains a strategic challenge.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff