NEW DELHI: What exactly happened that triggered the violence in Ladakh between Indian and Chinese soldiers? StratNewsGlobal Editor-in-Chief Nitin Gokhale speaks to the former Commanding Officer of a battalion in Pangong Tso, Col S. Dinny (Retd) to understand the mechanisms of border patroling and how things can go wrong.
Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff