NEW DELHI: Dr. Roger C. Liu, Associate Professor and Chair, South & South East Asia Studies at FLAME University in Pune and Dr Raymond Kuo, Political Scientist with Rand Corporation and Author of ‘Confronting China’s Grey Zone Strategy’ in analysis with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi on the Joe Biden-Xi Jinping virtual summit.
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- Central Asia Turning Point: Russia-Ukraine War, China Footprint, India Partnership, Afghanistan Flux
- ‘Indian Economy Very Resilient, Can Grow At 9% This Fiscal’
- Labour Victory In Australia Could See Re-balance In Favour Of China
- ‘Next 12 Months Will Be Very Turbulent For The World Economy’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff