NEW DELHI: China is in an aggressive mindset these days because it is anxious and eager about becoming the number one country in the world, says Shakti Sinha, former bureaucrat and author. Talking to StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale on our occasional programme Books Corner, Sinha speaks about the challenges he faced as editor of a new book on China, One Mountain, Two Tigers, published this month.
- India, The World’s ‘Peacekeeper’
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’