NEW DELHI: China is in an aggressive mindset these days because it is anxious and eager about becoming the number one country in the world, says Shakti Sinha, former bureaucrat and author. Talking to StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale on our occasional programme Books Corner, Sinha speaks about the challenges he faced as editor of a new book on China, One Mountain, Two Tigers, published this month.
- ‘The Next Stop Is About India’s Journey To Natural Gas’
- Grants Vs Loans: ‘Developed Nations’ Aid To Developing In $100 Bn Fund Needs Significant Rise’
- ‘Jagmeet Factor’ Could Be Key To Canada’s Election
- It Is Black Or White, Polluters Have To Pay More: Former Mauritius President Ameenah Gurib-Fakim
- Insurgencies & India’s Northeast