NEW DELHI: China is in an aggressive mindset these days because it is anxious and eager about becoming the number one country in the world, says Shakti Sinha, former bureaucrat and author. Talking to StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale on our occasional programme Books Corner, Sinha speaks about the challenges he faced as editor of a new book on China, One Mountain, Two Tigers, published this month.
- Afghan Partners Call for Ceasefire, Expedited Peace Effort
- Corporations Throw Off ‘Brand Trump’ As Presidency Comes To An End
- Friendship Treaty Needs Tweaking, Says Nepalese Foreign Minister
- Wings For Make In India In Defence, More In Store
- In Talks With India, Nepal’s Foreign Minister Rakes Up Border Row