NEW DELHI: China is in an aggressive mindset these days because it is anxious and eager about becoming the number one country in the world, says Shakti Sinha, former bureaucrat and author. Talking to StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale on our occasional programme Books Corner, Sinha speaks about the challenges he faced as editor of a new book on China, One Mountain, Two Tigers, published this month.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way