NEW DELHI: China is in an aggressive mindset these days because it is anxious and eager about becoming the number one country in the world, says Shakti Sinha, former bureaucrat and author. Talking to StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale on our occasional programme Books Corner, Sinha speaks about the challenges he faced as editor of a new book on China, One Mountain, Two Tigers, published this month.
- Myanmar Junta Marks UN’s Call For Arms Trade Halt With Shopping Trip
- ‘The World Does Not See India As Indispensable To Its Interests’
- India’s Presence In Afghanistan Larger Than It Ought To Be: Pakistan’s Foreign Minister
- Lead-Up To The 1971 War & Creation Of Bangladesh
- A Guide To Contemporary China