A senior minister has been reportedly sidelined for failing to sort out the mess in his ministry. Apparently, all files relating to this crucial sector are being sent to another ministry for perusal and senior officers are being briefed on a daily basis on where the issues are and what needs to be done to resolve them. The issues go back to the UPA years but remained unaddressed in the first five years of the Modi government. So it would seem the time for action has finally come.
September 24, 2021
September 23, 2021
- Modi Gets A Gentle Nudge on Human Rights But All’s Well
- Quad, AUKUS And Bilateral Complementarities In Countering China
- Modi’s U.S Visit: Afghanistan, Nuclear ‘Sub’-Text & A Lot More
- ‘U.S. Shouldn’t Turn A Blind Eye To Pak-backed Khalistanis, It Could Affect China Confrontation’
- ‘QUAD Rotors Are In Place, Time For Liftoff’