A senior minister has been reportedly sidelined for failing to sort out the mess in his ministry. Apparently, all files relating to this crucial sector are being sent to another ministry for perusal and senior officers are being briefed on a daily basis on where the issues are and what needs to be done to resolve them. The issues go back to the UPA years but remained unaddressed in the first five years of the Modi government. So it would seem the time for action has finally come.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative