A senior minister has been reportedly sidelined for failing to sort out the mess in his ministry. Apparently, all files relating to this crucial sector are being sent to another ministry for perusal and senior officers are being briefed on a daily basis on where the issues are and what needs to be done to resolve them. The issues go back to the UPA years but remained unaddressed in the first five years of the Modi government. So it would seem the time for action has finally come.
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”
- “Not One Security Incident Directed At India’s Diplomats, Afghanistan Not A Playground For Powers”