China will not seek Pakistan’s aid in any conflict with India, say senior military officers who have served on the northern and eastern frontiers. That would amount to a “severe loss of face” for a power like China to be seeking Pakistani help in taking on India. Nor will China come to Pakistan’s aid in the event the latter opens hostilities with India. On the other hand, in response to a India-China conflict, Pakistan on its own could step up terrorist infiltration, make the LoC ‘hotter’ than before in terms of shelling and firing and even put India on edge by large scale movement of troops and equipment.
September 24, 2021
September 23, 2021
- Modi Gets A Gentle Nudge on Human Rights But All’s Well
- Quad, AUKUS And Bilateral Complementarities In Countering China
- Modi’s U.S Visit: Afghanistan, Nuclear ‘Sub’-Text & A Lot More
- ‘U.S. Shouldn’t Turn A Blind Eye To Pak-backed Khalistanis, It Could Affect China Confrontation’
- ‘QUAD Rotors Are In Place, Time For Liftoff’