NEW DELHI: The process of de-escalation may have begun along the LAC but India is not letting its guard down. The Indian Air Force is conducting sorties in the area both for surveillance and to let the message across that it’s ready, just in case. When it comes to the use of air power, how does India compare with China? In this episode of Simply Nitin, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief explains why India has the advantage as far as location of air bases is concerned.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief