NEW DELHI: Joe Biden should have taken immediate steps to engage with Iran on the nuclear deal as soon as he took charge, says Dr Trita Parsi, Executive Vice President, Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft. Speaking to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi on ‘The Gist’, he added that one year and a half wasted in the process has been a trust-depleting exercise rather than a trust-building one, something that has complicated negotiations.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis