NEW DELHI: On ‘The Gist‘, Bonnie S. Glaser, Director of the Asia Programme at the German Marshall Fund of the United States analyses a flurry of high-level visits; U.S. Secretary of Defence Lloyd Austin’s meetings in Singapore, Hanoi, and Manila, Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken’s discussions in New Delhi and Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman’s travel to the People’s Republic of China following stops in Tokyo, Seoul, and Ulaanbaatar. Ms. Glaser, who has worked for over three decades at the intersection of Asia-Pacific geopolitics and U.S. policy, is in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives