NEW DELHI: On ‘The Gist‘, Bonnie S. Glaser, Director of the Asia Programme at the German Marshall Fund of the United States analyses a flurry of high-level visits; U.S. Secretary of Defence Lloyd Austin’s meetings in Singapore, Hanoi, and Manila, Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken’s discussions in New Delhi and Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman’s travel to the People’s Republic of China following stops in Tokyo, Seoul, and Ulaanbaatar. Ms. Glaser, who has worked for over three decades at the intersection of Asia-Pacific geopolitics and U.S. policy, is in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- A Home Grown Tech Stack Together With A Geopolitical Reset Is Favouring An Indian Decade
- ‘The Ukraine War Could Grind On, It’s Hard To Predict A Result’
- Security Czars Of India, Central Asian Countries Talk Terrorism, Connectivity
- India Calls Out European Double Standards Again As West’s Russia Oil Price Cap Kicks In
- The Fallout Of The G7’s Price Cap On Russian Oil
- ‘Pakistan’s Manipulation Of The Pashtuns Maybe Coming To An End’
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”