NEW DELHI: One of things that stood out during the U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s visit to India late last week was the renewed emphasis by the United States on its partnership with India. The Indo-Pacific, which was the overarching focus at the first virtual Quad summit held recently, was reiterated by both India and the U.S. On this edition of ‘The Gist’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale hosts an eminent panel comprising Dr Vivek Lall, Chief Executive, General Atomics Global Corporation and member of USIBC Board of Directors, Dr Aparna Pande, Director, India Initiative, Hudson Institute and Darshana M. Baruah, Associate Fellow, Carnegie Endowment, on defence ties between the two countries and the wider implications.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better