Defence. Foreign Policy. Internal Security. Comprehensive National Power. Terms that are used commonly these days in public discourse and casual conversations. But what exactly do they mean? Are they inter-connected? Well known defence and security analyst Nitin Gokhale will be on your screen every Saturday to try and simplifying these terms and concepts concepts on India’s military structure, internal security apparatus, foreign policy objectives in an online course, Understanding National Security, in 4 one-hour talks, every Saturday at 7 pm, starting 1st August 2020.
Understanding National Security
- Solih-Nasheed Friction, ‘India Military Out’ Campaign: What It Means For Delhi
- India Out Campaign Led By ‘Minority, Given Some Sort Of Credence By Opposition Rhetoric, Action’
- PoK Elections: The Façade Of Democracy
- ‘FDI In India Is Growing, Across Sectors And States’
- Ahead Of 12th Round Of Military Talks With India, China’s Aksai Chin Jitters