NEW DELHI: On ‘The Gist‘, Dr. Mukesh Aghi, the President & CEO of the U.S.- India Strategic Partnership Forum in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. Dr Aghi discusses the U.S. Trade Representative, Ambassador Katherine Tai’s meetings with Commerce & Industry Minister Piyush Goyal in Delhi, what the revival of the Trade Policy Forum after four years means, trade issues between the two countries, if there still are possibilities of an ‘early harvest’ and Free Trade Agreement, Covid related TRIPS waivers and the upcoming 12th Ministerial Conference of the World Trade Organization.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows