NEW DELHI: On ‘The Gist‘, Dr. Mukesh Aghi, the President & CEO of the U.S.- India Strategic Partnership Forum in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. Dr Aghi discusses the U.S. Trade Representative, Ambassador Katherine Tai’s meetings with Commerce & Industry Minister Piyush Goyal in Delhi, what the revival of the Trade Policy Forum after four years means, trade issues between the two countries, if there still are possibilities of an ‘early harvest’ and Free Trade Agreement, Covid related TRIPS waivers and the upcoming 12th Ministerial Conference of the World Trade Organization.
- The Launch Of ONDC Will Revolutionise Open E-Commerce, Making It More Inclusive And Accessible
- After Abe As Japan’s ‘Compass’: India, Indo-Pacific, Quad & China
- ‘Not Hard-pressed As Of Now By Ukraine War, Have Adequate Stocks Of Spares’
- Sri Lanka: Northern Families Forced To Give Up Children To Foster Care
- ‘Different Systems Make Up The Indo-Pacific; Accept That Reality’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff