NEW DELHI: Why do people move, migrate across the globe? For centuries, they have done it for trade, stability, and better prospects. But in the 21st century, climate change, pandemics, and technology disruptions are forcing a new wave of migration across the world. In his latest book, Move, acclaimed author and global strategy adviser Parag Khanna offers a clear-eyed view of the new phenomenon. In this chat with Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale, Khanna offers some thought-provoking theories about migration in the 21st century in our Books Corner feature.
January 28, 2022
January 27, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- India’s Renewed Central-Asia Focus, China’s Economic Influence & Russia’s Security Links
- India-Central Asian States To Hold Regular Summits, JWG On Afghanistan
- The Coming Transformation In India’s Digital Commerce
- Structural Shift Seen In Indian Economy As Goods Exports Surge