NEW DELHI: Despite disengagement by Indian and Chinese troops at some places along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Eastern Control, tensions remain high. The Chinese are trying to show that they are the Big Brother and they expect India to be subservient, which is unacceptable, says Lt Gen. Sanjay Kulkarni (Retd), Former Director General, Infantry. Speaking to Strat News Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale on ‘The Gist’, Lt Gen. Kulkarni said “the Chinese don’t lose anything by restoring the status quo ante to April 2020” (before the current standoff began). Tune in for more.
October 2, 2023
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border
- ‘Xi Jinping Has Integrated The Party With The State’
- The China-U.S. New Cold War & Multipolarity: The Shifting Balance Of Power