NEW DELHI: The latest clash between Indian and Chinese troops at Yangtse in Arunachal Pradesh has once again put the spotlight on the misadventure of Chinese troops and highlighted India’s vulnerabilities in the eastern sector. History is replete of examples of Chinese malafide intentions in the region, the focal point being Tawang. In this episode of ‘Ask Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief delves into the chequered history of Tawang, with specific examples, and why it makes the Chinese impatient, even belligerent.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief