NEW DELHI: India has taken its relationship with West Asia to a new level with renewed focus on Gulf countries, especially in the last decade. And it’s not just oil that has turbo-charged bilateral ties. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale reflects on the various aspects driving the relationship and how countries such as Saudi Arabia are now keen on projecting a modern image, opening up their economy and attracting foreign investment.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief