NEW DELHI: As the war rages on in Ukraine and sanctions against Russia pile on, India has not taken sides despite suggestions from the West to condemn Russian aggression. At the heart of India’s neutral stance is pragmatism and national interest. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains why India has stuck to its stand.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief