NEW DELHI: Earlier this month, Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated seven new defence PSUs to the nation, created out of the 41 ordnance factories that were a drag on the defence budget. Proposals to corporatize the ordnance factories had been doing the rounds for over a decade but in 2019 the Centre decided to go for it. It’s a bold defence reform and was necessary, as StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains in this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief