NEW DELHI: On Tuesday (October 10), key stakeholders in the defence sector, government officials, members of think tanks, MSMEs, Indian and foreign original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), foreign defence attachés, the military brass and top scientists will be under one roof, at the eighth edition of the India Defence Conclave, an annual event organised by Bharat Shatkti and its sister concerns, StratNews Global and Interstellar. This year, it’s on a bigger scale, and will have a session on the Indo-Pacific. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, Nitin A. Gokhale, Editor-in-Chief of StratNews Global, Bharat Shakti and Interstellar, explains what’s the thought behind the conclave and the road travelled so far.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way