U.S. President Joe Biden said his country would come to Taiwan’s aid if it was attacked by China. “We have a commitment to that,” he said, which is seen as a break from the policy of strategic ambiguity maintained by Washington. Until now, it was understood that the U.S. would help build Taiwan’s defences with no explicit promise to help the island in the event of invasion.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence