India’s ministry of external affairs dismissed China’s objections to vice president Venkaiah Naidu’s visit to Arunachal Pradesh. In a statement it said “(It) does not stand to reason and understanding of the Indian people. We reject such comments. Arunachal Pradesh is an alienable part of India.”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff