A UN expert has warned of “mass deaths from starvation, disease and exposure” in eastern Myanmar’s Kayah state after attacks by the army. Tom Andrews, UN Special Rapporteur for Myanmar, said tens of thousands had fled their homes in the wake of the army’s crackdown. The army has used artillery and air strike to target suspected rebel bases but innocents are dying. The army is also reported to be stopping any aid from reaching these areas.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff